Commercial / Industrial / Residential
H.V.A.C.R. (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration)
Electrical, Plumbing, Specialty Service / Installation Contracting Climatech Mechanical Services has been offering HVAC Mechanical Solutions to a wide range of customers for over 13 years.
- The business ranges from large industrial / commercial customers small office buildings and retail buildings.
- Climatech Mechanical Services is located at a large 8,000 sq/ft office/facility in Wallingford, CT.
- Servicing out of Central / Southern Connecticut Since 1994 - over 16 Years of satisfied customers throughout the state.
- Our Main Office is located in, Wallingford, Connecticut 06492 at 150 Dudley Avenue. (Greater New Haven).
- Member of ASHRAE (American Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers)
- Member of the Quinnipiac Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Better Business Bureau
- Member of IMI (International Maintenance Institute)
- Member of ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America)
- Technicians are trained on all HVAC equipment, controls for installation and service
- Growing use of new technology for use in and off jobsite's or customer service.
- Continuous training of all Licensed and Certified Technicians.
Quality management of everyone's needs is #1.
Refrigeration Certification by EPA
||Heating, Cooling, and Refrigeration
||S1 - 303038
||SM - 3403
||E1 - 125062
||SC - 307019
||Heating, Cooling and Refrigeration
Meet Our Team
What We Do
- Climatech Mechanical Services is geared to fully serve each customer making sure all of the service and installation needs are satisfied. Once our customers have experienced the quality service of Climatech they call us for all of their heating and air conditioning service needs.
1994Climatech Mechanical Services is Founded.
1995Relocates from Wallingford to Meriden.
Moved back to Wallingford in a new 8,000 sq/ft facility
Get in Touch
- We're always looking to improve our growing opportunities with experienced employees. For a full experience in HVAC service and installation, with continuing learning, training and job growth, customer relations and future benefits by visiting the Job Positions Page.
- Contact us by phone, fax, email, or online form (currently in construction) if there any questions pertaining to our site, potential new customer , job openings, or any other questions. View the Contacting Info Page.